GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
Contract number: GS-10F-179AA
Scope of work: This contract allows access to a broad array of management and engineering services to include:
Integrated consulting services (SIN C874-1). GTS leverages its skilled and experienced workforce to provide strategy consulting, research, evaluations, studies, analyses, scenarios / simulations, reports, business policy and regulation development assistance, strategy formulation.
Acquisition management and life cycle management services (SIN C874-6, C871-6). Acquisition management and a wide variety of related services are core to GTS. The complete range of acquisition management services are available to include:
- Acquisition planning – Market research, recommended procurement strategy: acquisition document development, cost/price estimates, quality assurance surveillance plans, statements of work, solicitations and price negotiation memoranda.
- Post-proposal submission phase – GTS provides expert assistance in supporting proposal evaluations, including price/cost analysis and technical proposal analysis.
- Post award phase – GTS delivers contract administration support services, including assistance with reviewing contractor performance, developing contract modifications, and investigating reports of contract discrepancies, contract close-out assistance.
- Life cycle management – Across the life span of any particular investment in a program, project or technology acquired by our clients, GTS continues its support through services in planning, budget, contract and systems/program management functions required to procure and or/produce, render operational and provide life cycle support (maintenance, repair, supplies, engineering specific logistics). This also includes program/project management, technology transfer/insertion, training and consulting specific to acquisition related engineering tasks.
Program and project management services (SIN C874-7). GTS has significant corporate experience and experience principals with capabilities to work with our clients to support a program or project’s planning through closeout. This also includes operational/administrative business support services in order to carry out program objectives.
Test and evaluation services (SIN C871-4). GTS has a robust history and staff with both extensive test and engineering (T&E) expertise and niche subject matter experts to deliver a wide range of T&E services such as testing of a prototype, first article(s) testing, independent verification and validation, reverse engineering, simulation and modeling (to test the feasibility of a concept); system, quality assurance, physical testing of the product system, training, and consulting.
Usable by: All U.S. Government, others per ADM 4800.2G.
Set-aside applicability: The decision to make any form of set-aside is at the discretion of the ordering agency. Any and all set-asides can be used.
Ceiling value: Delivery order dependent
Our pricelist can be downloaded here: https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/ref_text/GS10F179AA/GS10F179AA_online.htm
- Maryland-based, Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
- SBA-Certified 8(a) Firm