Garud holds a variety of contract vehicles that enable us to work easily with our federal, state and local agencies and organizations to support their diverse project requirements.
8(a) Streamlined Technology Application Resource for Services (STARS II)
Contract number: GS00Q17GWD2400
The 8(a) STARS II is a Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
Scope of work: GTS was awarded Constellation I, Functional Areas (FA) 2 and 3. The respective NAICS codes for each FA are:
- FA2: NAICS 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- FA3: NAICS 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
Any service that might fall under one of the aforementioned NAICS codes are able to be procured under 8(a) STARS.
The Contract Ordering Period is from award date to August 30, 2021. The maximum Period of Performance (PoP) for any task order is up to seven years, including all options, provided that the PoP does not extend beyond three years after the end of the Contract Ordering Period. Thus, all 8(a) STARS II task order contracts must complete by August 30, 2024. The award allows for both firm-fixed-price and time-and-materials / labor hour (T&M / LH) contracts.
Usable by: All Federal Agencies and other organizations as outlined by ADM 4800.2I (https://www.gsa.gov/portal/getMediaData?mediaId=176231). These include several non-government organizations and other non-U.S. government entities.
Set-aside applicability: Directed 8(a) awards up to $4 million are also permitted.
Ceiling value: $10 billion
GTS 8(a) STARS II Contact Information:
- Electronic Mail: STARSII@garudtechnology.com
- Telephone: 443-583-7777
- Facsimile: 443-583-7810
- Program Managers: Amit Thakur STARSII@garudtechnology.com 443-583-7777
- Sharad Singh STARSII@garudtechnology.com 443-583-7777
For more information, please visit https://www.gsa.gov/portal/content/105243
Contract number: N00178-11-D-6555
SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, the United States Marine Corps and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) compete their service requirements amongst 1800+ SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders.
Scope of work: SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management.
Usable by: U.S. Department of the Navy, primarily systems command (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, the United States Marine Corps and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA).
Set-aside applicability: Any number of small business set-asides may be used.
Ceiling value: $72,549,456,595
For more information about SeaPort-e, please visit http://www.seaport.navy.mil/Home.aspx
Electronic Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (efast)
Contract number: DTFAWA-11-A-00112
FAA e-FAST is a multi-year MOA program offering broad technical scope, many contract and award types, and a wide array of labor categories with fixed ceiling rates. e-FAST is the FAA’s preferred acquisition vehicle for fulfilling Agency Small Business goals.
Scope of work: Allowable scopes of work depend on the domain(s) used by the customer. Garud Technology Services is available to provide a range of services under the following domains: Business Administration and Management (BAM), Engineering Services (ES), Computer/Information Systems Development (CISD), Computer Systems Support (CSS), Documentation & Training (DT) and Maintenance & Repair (MR).
Usable by: U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration
Set-aside applicability: The eFAST contract has a variety of small business set-aside options. Garud Technology Services is awarded this contract as a 8(a) and Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB).
Ceiling value: $7.4 billion
This is a very flexible contract to use with quick awards to be made. Find out more on how to do business with Garud Technology Services via eFAST here: http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/afn/offices/acquisitions/efast/business/
GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
Contract number: GS-10F-179AA
Scope of work: This contract allows access to a broad array of management and engineering services to include:
Integrated consulting services (SIN C874-1). GTS leverages its skilled and experienced workforce to provide strategy consulting, research, evaluations, studies, analyses, scenarios / simulations, reports, business policy and regulation development assistance, strategy formulation.
Acquisition management and life cycle management services (SIN C874-6, C871-6). Acquisition management and a wide variety of related services are core to GTS. The complete range of acquisition management services are available to include:
- Acquisition planning – Market research, recommended procurement strategy: acquisition document development, cost/price estimates, quality assurance surveillance plans, statements of work, solicitations and price negotiation memoranda.
- Post-proposal submission phase – GTS provides expert assistance in supporting proposal evaluations, including price/cost analysis and technical proposal analysis.
- Post award phase – GTS delivers contract administration support services, including assistance with reviewing contractor performance, developing contract modifications, and investigating reports of contract discrepancies, contract close-out assistance.
- Life cycle management – Across the life span of any particular investment in a program, project or technology acquired by our clients, GTS continues its support through services in planning, budget, contract and systems/program management functions required to procure and or/produce, render operational and provide life cycle support (maintenance, repair, supplies, engineering specific logistics). This also includes program/project management, technology transfer/insertion, training and consulting specific to acquisition related engineering tasks.
Program and project management services (SIN C874-7). GTS has significant corporate experience and experience principals with capabilities to work with our clients to support a program or project’s planning through closeout. This also includes operational/administrative business support services in order to carry out program objectives.
Test and evaluation services (SIN C871-4). GTS has a robust history and staff with both extensive test and engineering (T&E) expertise and niche subject matter experts to deliver a wide range of T&E services such as testing of a prototype, first article(s) testing, independent verification and validation, reverse engineering, simulation and modeling (to test the feasibility of a concept); system, quality assurance, physical testing of the product system, training, and consulting.
Usable by: All U.S. Government, others per ADM 4800.2G.
Set-aside applicability: The decision to make any form of set-aside is at the discretion of the ordering agency. Any and all set-asides can be used.
Ceiling value: Delivery order dependent
Our pricelist can be downloaded here: https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/ref_text/GS10F179AA/GS10F179AA_online.htm
- Maryland-based, Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
- SBA-Certified 8(a) Firm