Task Order Manager
Garud Technology Services, Inc. (GTS) is in search of a motivated, self-driven Task Order Lead. Applicants must have a passion for their work, be innovative, and possess strong verbal and written communication and analytic skills. Under the guidance of the BPA Manager, the Task Order Lead participates in procurement efforts that support the client’s programs.
The Task Order Lead will support the client’s procurement needs, from conception of the requirement, through award, to post-award management and will be heavily relied upon for Information Technology procurement expertise.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meet and interact with Government personnel and client representatives in accordance with the terms and conditions of the task order
- Provide clear leadership, technical direction, and guidance to all task order personnel, communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with task order personnel and senior management, and organize, direct, and coordinate execution of task order activities within negotiated time frames
- Ensure submittal of task order deliverables in accordance with the contract with the ability to read and interpret federal acquisition policy, regulations, and directives and to apply those interpretations fully and legally to required deliverables
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities – Required
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study with at least 15 years of experience (or Master’s degree with at least 10 years experience) within the field required including initiating, planning, developing, executing/managing, monitoring, controlling, and closing large-scale programs, including service delivery contracts and mission critical programs and directly supporting complex federal government acquisition programs/projects
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP), Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA), or Federal Acquisition Certification for Program and Project Managers (FAC- P/PM) certification Level III
- Experience and subject matter expertise in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) regulations and policies, including Homeland Security Acquisition Regulation (HSAR) and Homeland Security Acquisition Manual (HSAM), with ability to evaluate all official contract file documentation to determine the incorporation of meeting the FAR standard and agency standards towards effecting “sound business judgment”
- Prosses a high-level of emotional intelligence to ensure successful integration and team oriented dynamic
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Security Clearance
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities – Preferred
- Master’s Degree in relevant field of study
- Previous Contracting Officer or Contracting Officer’s Representative Experience
- Ability to determine if the Contract’s procurement is in compliance with the FAR, U.S. Department of Homeland Security and FEMA acquisition and procurement policies.
- The ability to determine if the Contract’s procurement is in compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation, U.S. Department of Homeland Security and FEMA acquisition and procurement policies.
- Ability to evaluate all official contract file documentation to determine the incorporation of meeting the FAR standard and agency standards towards effecting “sound business judgment.
- Experience using PRISM, or contracting writing system
Work to be performed at client site in Washington, DC, L’Enfant Plaza -Telecommuting allowed after phase- in period with client approval
Citizenship and Security Clearance Requirements
Ability to obtain & maintain a Public Trust Security Clearance.
Immediately – This is a Full-Time, funded position.
Will be commensurate with experience. GTS has highly competitive benefits, excellent development opportunities and a great working environment. For more information on benefits follow the link: https://www.garudtechnology.com/work-with-us/careers/
Garud Technology Services, Inc. (GTS), is a Maryland-based, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), and a highly-specialized provider of Technical and Professional services to organizations with demanding requirements. Our portfolio of customers includes the Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Education (ED), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Department of Transportation (DOT) and federal, state and local authorities tasked with developing and fielding cutting-edge technologies. Our team includes engineers, scientists and Subject Matter Experts with hard-to-find experience and qualifications, and we apply industry accepted quality processes that include CMMI-DEV (Level II Appraised). ISO-9001 & 14001:2015 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 & 27001:2013 (Certified). Learn more about GTS at www.garudtechnology.com.