Proposal Technical Writer
Proposal Technical Writer
Garud Technology Services, Inc. (GTS) is in search of a motivated, self-driven Proposal Technical Writer that works well independently, and in direct support of a Proposal Manager and Team. Applicants must have a passion for their work, and demonstrated skills, possessing strong verbal and written communication and analytic skills. If you are interested in having a direct impact on matters dealing with homeland and national security, this position is for you!
Responsibilities and Duties:
GTS is seeking a writer to support proposal efforts, to include technical and management approaches, staffing, past performance, and resumes. Candidates having experience writing proposals in the following domains will receive priority consideration:
- Program Management Office (PMO) service offering in the Federal space
- Information technology, cyber security, Enterprise Architecture, and Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC)
- Training, logistics, and professional services
The selected candidate would work directly with our Proposal Manager and subject matter experts (SMEs) to prepare proposal content in accordance with guidelines and deadlines. They must possess the interview skills to extract detailed content from the SMEs, incorporate proposal thematic win themes, and produce high quality content consistent with the requirements and evaluation criteria of the solicitations. As knowledge of the subject matter and GTS capabilities mature, the candidates will also be asked to generate proposal content independently. The selected candidate will also support proposal editing and reviews as required. This will include:
- Participating in the development, revision and delivery of internal and external communications materials
- Support to proposal development activities as required
- Maintaining current knowledge of company services, products, partners, and organizations
- Maintaining current knowledge of major industry, competitor and customer events, issues, and activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Social Science, or technical discipline consistent with the aforementioned domains, however, relevant experience in the areas mentioned would be considered.
- 2-5 years of directly related internal and or marketing communications or public relations agency experience. Applicants exhibit a high degree of initiative and critical thinking skills in order to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, detail-oriented work environment. Must possess strong analytical, oral and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Immediately – This is a Full-Time, funded position. Can be either 1099, with option to transition to W-2 status.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. GTS has highly competitive benefits, excellent development opportunities and a great working environment. For more information on benefits follow the link: https://www.garudtechnology.com/work-with-us/careers/
About Garud Technology Services, Inc. (GTS), is a Maryland-based, Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), SBA-Certified 8(a) Firm, and a highly-specialized provider of Technical, Professional and Manufacturing services to organizations with demanding requirements. Our portfolio of customers includes DHS and DOD Program Offices tasked to develop, test and support cutting-edge technologies. Our team includes engineers and scientists with hard-to-find experience and qualifications, and we apply industry accepted quality processes including CMMI-DEV (Level II Appraised) and ISO-9001 (Certified). Learn more about GTS at www.garudtechnology.com.