Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR) Analyst
Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR) Analyst
Garud Technology Services, Inc. (GTS) is in search of a motivated, self-driven Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR) Analyst. Applicants must have a passion for their work, be innovative, and possess strong verbal and written communication and analytic skills. Under the guidance of the Task Order Manager (TOM), the Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR) Analyst participates in efforts that develop, recommend and advise on business process improvements, optimization.
The Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR) Analyst will work to conduct a thorough AS-IS / TO-BE analysis of the client’s procurement-related business processes, identify gaps or non-congruence with the Federal Civilian Procurement Data Standards (PDS) and Procurement Request Data Standards (PRDS), document findings and define a strategy to resolve gaps where appropriate.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Conduct Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) assessments of the client’s contracting/procurement processes to assess weaknesses, identify gaps, and opportunities for streamlining and improvement.
- Identify non-congruence between the client’s procurement-related policies, directives, instructions, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Federal Civilian Procurement Data Standards (PDS) / Procurement Request Data Standards (PRDS).
- Conduct user role mapping analysis to validate appropriate Separation of Duties (SODs) across end-users and super-user population, including risk mitigation strategy and monitoring controls where SODs cannot be avoided.
- Identify misalignments between job functions and user-roles as indicated in role mapping and SOD analysis.
- Facilitate/support efforts to analyze, define and map client’s procurement-related policies, directives, instructions, and standard operating procedures.
- Develop elements of systems design deliverables, including data capture/migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables (documentation, SOP, Training materials, Test Plans)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities – Required
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 year’s experience
- Ability to reduce negative impacts to existing processes and internal applications by facilitating meetings with stakeholders and documenting business process requirements for application and process updates.
- Ability to successfully manage relationships between various divisions, vendors, and resources to fully meet business process and change management needs. To include training, ad hoc reporting, defining policies, methods and procedures and best practices.
- Experience and familiarity with the business development lifecycle and Agile methodologies.
- Proactive, problem-solving, self-motivated, self-starter, extreme customer-focus – mentality.
- Highly detail-oriented with superior organization, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to juggle many competing priorities while exercising sound and accurate judgment in making timely decisions.
- Ability to work effectively and productively in a team-oriented environment while maintaining a strong sense of integrity and confidentiality.
- Advanced technical and documentation skills.
- Experience with implementation of enterprise business applications.
- Proficiency with SharePoint, Microsoft Office software suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities – Preferred
- Knowledge of, and experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
- Work to be performed at client site in Washington, DC, L’Enfant Plaza -Telecommuting allowed after phase- in period.
Citizenship and Security Clearance Requirements:
- Ability to obtain & maintain a Public Trust Security Clearance.
- Immediately – This is a Full-Time, funded position.
- Will be commensurate with experience. GTS has highly competitive benefits, excellent development opportunities and a great working environment. For more information on benefits follow the link: https://www.garudtechnology.com/work-with-us/careers/.
About Garud Technology Services, Inc. is a Maryland-based, Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), and a highly-specialized provider of Technical and Professional services to organizations with demanding requirements. Our portfolio of customers includes the Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Education (ED), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Department of Transportation (DOT) and federal, state and local authorities tasked with developing and fielding cutting-edge technologies. Our team includes engineers, scientists and Subject Mater Experts with hard-to-find experience and qualifications, and we apply industry accepted quality processes that include CMMI-DEV (Level II Appraised) and ISO-9001:2015 (Certified). Learn more about GTS at www.garudtechnology.com.